Thursday, May 13, 2010

What have I been up to?

Oh - what have I been up to?  Well - a lot actually.  I have been a little selfish and into "me" the past few weeks - and this is what I have been doing with A LOT of my free time.  Shall I list?

In the past month I have:
  • Speed walked 10.5 miles
  • Worked out on the eliptical for 83 minutes
  • Completed 185 minutes worth of an upper body weight lifting workout
  • Completed 100 minutes of abs workouts
  • Completed 90 minutes of a lower body weight lifting workout
  • Completed a total of 150 minutes of maximum calorie burn boot camp
  • Completed 90 minutes of yoga
  • AND......... I have run 51.45 miles in and around our neighborhood.
So - if you ask why I haven't been blogging - the answer is - I'll get there! 

But geez - do I have a ton to update on... I'll try my best to update on all the things below in the next week:
  • Parker's first birthday party!
  • Chris and my 3rd anniversary!
  • Chris' 29th birthday!
  • GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the HUGE surprise party I threw for him with help from family and friends from church!
  • We (meaning mostly Chris and some me - Nicki - and my neighbor Robin) painted 3/4 of the inside of our house!  Huge task - but we got it one in a week!  That's one good thing about having an unemployed husband I guess!
  • Oh - the fact that Chris lost his job a month or so ago - I can't remember if I ever even blogged about that - don't think I did - HOWEVER - it truly is an amazing story of how God just works everything out for us!  He still hasn't found a job but things are working out just fine!  God is so good!
  • And of course about 10 billion precious pictures of my precious boy :)
  • And - this next weekend - Chris and I are leaving Parker overnight while going out of town for the first time ever!  YAY for Ashley Hightower getting married and giving us a reason to leave our little one behind and enjoy a nice weekend together - babyless - I can't EVEN begin to imagine what it's going to be like to sleep in on Sunday morning!  And actually enjoy a meal together without entertaining P-man!  Wow - now I'm getting nervous - hopefully we'll still have stuff to talk about!  :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You are my hero with your working out :)