Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Second Family

So, I have been babysitting for this family, the Testan's, for like 5 years... I love them SO much. I seriously consider them my Atlanta family... Chris, the mom, is like a 3rd sister to me and the I love the kids as much as I will my own one day. They are precious. Now, Maggie is in 5th grade and just got her ears pierced last week. I went with her for the big event... it was a very important day! We had it done at her dermatologist's office in Buckhead and he totally numbed her ear before doing it! How cool! She didn't feel anything. So, she's totally excited now that she has her ears pierced and she looks beautiful with her precious James Avery earrings :) The next night, I went to babysit for them and Maggie and Abby had been playing dress up the entire afternoon. Mag did Abby's make up and put some fake hair in her hair and she is actually playing dress up in her flower girl dress she wore in my wedding! So funny! Anyway, when Abs came down the stairs to show us what she looked like, Chris, the mom, and I were totally stunned. Abby looked 15 and absolutely beautiful. It nearly brought tears to my eyes to see her... I have been sitting for her since she was less than a year old. It makes me so happy and makes me feel SOOOOOO blessed to have this family a part of my life. God gave the Testani's to me and I am so thankful. Here is a picture of us girls and Abby all dressed up!

No comments: