Thursday, April 3, 2008

Harlee = Crazy Chewing Machine


Harlee has officially become a chewing puppy. She has demolished part of Chris' seat belt in his Explorer, a slipper, countless socks and I'm sure a ton of stuff that we don't even know about yet! Her latest chewing incident was this morning - a cowboy hat that belonged to her Uncle Doug. As soon as she realized what she had done, she e-mailed her Uncle Doug and told him how sorry she was. Here is the e-mail she wrote Uncle Doug.

Dear Uncle Doug, This morning, after my Daddy went to work, and my Mommy was still in bed, I saw this REALLY pretty hat sitting on the coffee table in the den. So, I went over to it to just take a little closer look. THEN... I smelled it. And it smelled REALLY good! So, I just leaned in a little closer. THEN... I licked it. And it tasted really, really yummy. So, I licked it again. Then I bit it. Then I chewed it. Then I ate half of it. Then I went and hopped back in bed with Mommy before she woke up to go to work. I am very, very sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I didn't know that it was a very special hat that belonged to you. If I had known that, maybe I wouldn't have eaten it. Or maybe I would have anyway. But, please accept my apology. Love, Harlee (your FAVORITE niece dog!)
Here are a few pictures of Harlee with her masterpiece of chewing a straw cowboy hat.


(Special thanks for Christina Manske for helping decide what to blog about today!)

No comments: