Yay! I have officially had the last name of Hull for 367 days... very exciting. Yesterday, Monday, April 14, Chris and I celebrated our one year anniversary. (It's leap year, so we had to wait 366 days to celebrate!) We went to 'On the Border' in Buckhead for dinner and then stopped by Ruth's Chris for a free dessert to celebrate. Afterwards, my boss mentioned to me how he was noticing how extremely happy I looked when I was sitting with Chris. He also mentioned how he had never heard me laugh like I was with Chris. I didn't even remember laughing... but I guess I just do when I'm with my husband. I am so incredibly blessed to have such an awesome and Godly husband. He is my bestest friend. Anyway, we were SO full when we got home, we just laid on the couch and talked about how fat we felt! It was very romantic ;) Here is a picture from one year ago... and a self portrait of us one year later (Well actually there are 2 pix... one of them I look good and Chris doesn't... the other one Chris looks better but I don't. So, I thought I'd put them both up.)

No comments:
Post a Comment