Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'M BACK!

Wow... I know, it's been SO long since I've blogged. A few weeks ago, I found out my daddy was dianosed with a type of soft muscle tissue cancer... and nothing has been on my mind but that. And quite frankly, I just REALLY didn't feel like blogging at all. But a few things have changed since then. Daddy has seen his oncologist and surgeon and he actually had surgery last Thursday to get any more of the tumor that may have been left and to see if it had spread. The docs REALLY seem to think that daddy's fine and he'll be OK. They really think they caught it super super early. Thank you so much, God. We are waiting now for the results from his last surgery and those results should tell us if he needs any more treatment or not. So, anyway, we will know more hopefully later this week and I will actually blog about it ;)




So, since I haven't blogged about anything going on the past few weeks, I will make an effort to write a blog every day for the next week or so, so that I can catch all my faithful readers on what's going on in the life of Hill Hull. Here are few things I'll plan to blog about: Chris' 27th birthday/Dog Party; Running the 5K in 28 minutes; More about my dad's condition, Jessica's wedding weekend in St Simons Island, and I'm sure I'll come up with a lot more to talk about :)




But TODAAAAAAAAY I am going to blog about my HAIR! So, Whit and I decided about a year ago that we would grow our hair out to donate to Locks of Love. I wasn't so sure about it at first because I've had my hair colored lots of times so I didn't know if they'd want it. I talked to my then hair person at 313 in Kennesaw and she said my hair was super healthy and I should send it in anyway... because even if they DON'T use it for wigs, they will sell it and use the money to help reduce costs. So, we have been growing our hair for more than a year now and it was DEFINITELY time to cut it off! Dude, I was beginning to look like I was 12 again. So, here are some pix of before..... and after! Enjoy!









No comments: