I don't know who is more sick - me or the Parkster...
Parker had a slight fever yeserday - a mild cough - but some CRAZY terrible dark green mucus draining out of his left eye. He also has diahreah, no appetite and is taking marathon naps all day long. He woke up with 102 fever this morning, couldn't even open either of his eyes because they were so filled with mucus and he spit up a lot of his bottle and had no interest in eating anything for breakfast.
Last night before I went to bed - I felt terrible. I don't really have any of the symptoms that Parker has - but I just feel awful awful awful. My ears are closed up, my entire body is weak and resting doesn't really make me feel any better because my body is aching so much. The only place I am slightly comfortable is sitting on the floor of the shower.
Poor Chris - looks like he will be dealing with a sick baby and a sick mommy over Christmas this year.
Park and I go to his doctor today at 3:10 - I'm praying she can diagnose me with something and give me "feel better" medicine, too.
Please pray for us that we'll feel better! It'll be no good to spend our precious baby boy's first Christmas sick in bed...
I have so much to update about - hopefully I will be able to take some time over the Christmas holiday to get updated. Two days last week - I worked 12 hour days - after two weeks of working 6 days each. Last Monday I saw Parker - then didn't really see him again - awake - until Friday night. And Friday night - we left to go to Clarksville - where we got about 45 minutes of sleep - just to wake up Saturday morning and drive to Indiana - just to see family for about an hour - then drove to Cincinnatti to see more family for a few hours - just to wake up Sunday morning and drive home.
Yes - we are insane. And now we are sick.
Merry Christmas!
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

1 comment:
Oh honey! You and Parker- poor things! I was just thinking about y'all and about to text you to see if you are feeling better. Hope you and Parker are better now and had a Merry Christmas! We have your casserole dish and need to come by sometime to return it to you. The enchiladas were delish! You are seriously the best!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment