Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving Whirlwind

Thanksgiving 2009 was a whirlwind for us this year.  I worked all day on Thanksgiving Day - then after a dinner with my parents, Whit and Doug and the kids, we went to bed and woke up early Friday morning to head down to Waycross. 

We got to Waycross around noon and spent the day with Chris' family and had a Thanksgiving meal Friday night. 

THEN - on Saturday morning - we got up before the sun did and rushed to Savannah to see my family.  It was the day of Miller's baptism (they are Catholic) and I had the honor of being asked to be his godmother!  Yay! 

We had an awesome day with family - a NOT-SO-AWESOME night of watching Tech lose - then woke up early on Sunday just to rush out again to head to Jackson to see my grandparents.  After a quick dinner with them, we rushed home, to a VERY sore bottom baby (diaper rash was back in full force - bleeding and all) a wrecked house, 10 loads of laundry that still aren't done 3 weeks later, and no dogs! 

Jack and Buddie spent the week at Mimi and Papa's house... we weren't allowed to bring the pups to my sister's house in Savannah... so M and P came to the rescue and offered to keep them for a week until they were coming up to Atlanta the next weekend.  We have been back and forth about what to do about our pups... we love them tremendously... but they just don't have the life they used to have pre-Parker.  After a week without them... I cannot be more happy to have them back and I realized I cannot be without them.  I rely on them for way too much.  Mostly some"one" to talk to when I'm bored when Chris is at class and P-man is sleeping.  :)

Al in all - we had a fabulous weekend - even though we are still recooperating from the craziness of traveling all over the state in 3 days.

Here is the entire Hull clan before Thanksgiving dinner!  2 new additions since the 2008 Thanksgiving dinner!

Parker and Griffin are the cutest together....  they chilled out in the PNP while we cooked all day long.

Chris and Scott at the table.

The other Hull family - Jeff, Lan and G-man

The Browns - Amy, Campbell and Jeffrey

P and G taking a bath together.... very cute :)

The Hulls with their grandkids :)  All THEIR kids and their spouses were booted from the picture this year....

When we woke up Saturday morning to head to Savannah, we found Parker SUCKING on his sound machine in his crib... safe... I know...


ONTO SAVANNAH.... Ashley and Miller before the baptism...

Doug trying to keep Kayley occupied before the baptism... she was the most vocal attendee shouting out all sorts of Oooohs and Eeeeeees during the baptism.... she was super excited.


The Cettis with Millers godparents.

All of the Cetti family and Hopkins family in attendance.

Parker and his great grandmother Miller.

Back at Ash's house - trying to get a picture of Grannie and all her Hopkins great grandkids... not an easy feat.  I think this was the best one.

Nana and Hoppy with their grandkids.

The Hopkins Family


Jac said he wanted to come home with us!  We almost got away with him...

Until Uncle Chris realized it and pulled him out :)

Then his daddy thought it would be a great idea to let Jac learn to jump off the top of our car... really....

AND ON TO JACKSON - this is the only picture I got while at Nano and Poppy's house... Parker is all about touching people's faces right now... so sweet.

No comments: