Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Backyard Bliss and Wal Mart Bathroom!

This weekend was AMAZING weather - this seems like the first weekend in a LONG time where it hasn't been more than 90.  We spent most of the weekend enjoying our back yard - that is nicely fenced now by the way! 

We have a slight hill that Parker LOVES to run down - it's hysterical.  It normally ends in him face planting and eating some grass - but he does't seem to mind a bit! 




Park LOVES helping dada mow the grass!  How cute is this?

And - of course - I'll leave you with a RANDOM picture! We were in Cumming Wal Mart yesterday and I had to pee like a pregnant lady (NO I AM NOT PREGNANT) - I was going to try and hold it but I knew there was no way.  SO - I made the trek into the bathroom WITH Parker! I was expecting the worst - seeing as it is CUMMING and WAL MART - but I was VERY pleasantly surprised!  The bathroom was REALLY clean and NICE and the stall had a seat for me to put Parker in so I could pee and Parker wasn't running around in the stall touching everything he could then putting his fingers in his mouth!  I LOVE YOU WAL MART!  Thank you :)
OH YEAH - you probably noticed but Parker got a hair cut Sunday afternoon!  I did it myself and am VERY proud :)  The hair in the eyes just wasn't cutting it for me! 

No comments: