Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Park's 2nd Day Of School!

Parker went to his second day of school today!  He only goes twice a week - so he had a nice long break between his first and second day to get adjusted.  I had a class to attend near home at 9:30 this morning so I was actually able to drop him off at school!  It was so much fun!  He started to fuss when we first got into his classroom, but that immediately changed when he saw the musical instruments.  As soon as he was going to town on the maracas, I ran out of the room and he didn't even notice! 

My mom always took our first day of school photos in front of the front door - and since I missed his "actual" first day - I took his second day of school photos today!  And of course - they are in the famous front door spot! 


 
AND THIS - ladies and gentlemen - is what I now get when I ask my child to say "CHEESE" to the camera!  :)

ALL READY TO GO!

This is his classroom!
Right after I dropped him off - he threw down the musical instruments he had been occupied with and ran to the shelves and stuck his head in.  Absolutely no idea why!
Parker explaining to Ms. Cassie what he was doing with his head in the shelves!
I didn't want to peek into Park's room too long in fear that he may spot me and cry - so I went back into the hallway to wait for Cousin Kayley to arrive!  HERE THEY COME!

Kayley - and her two front teeth - are ready for another day at school!

1 comment:

Kim said...

He is so cute!! I love the 2nd Day pictures. We need to get the boys together soon. Maybe one Saturday morning! Davis would love to have Parker over. Can you email that picture you or your sister took of Parker and Davis?
kimberlycone@comcast.net