Saturday, February 18, 2012

TROUBLESOME TWOSOME

We love it when Parker's best friend, Sienna and her little brother, Dylan, come over to play!  Parker and SiSi (as he calls her) are just TOO cute together.  They love snuggling on the couch together and watching some tv, they LOOOVE playing hide-and-go-seek, and they REALLY love going into quiet dark places and giggling!  T.R.O.U.B.L.E. THESE TWO ARE!  But they are so darn cute! 


A few weeks ago, I found Sisi and Parker in our PITCH BLACK workout room, with the door CLOSED, giggling in this chair together.  They thought they were SMOOTH!  These two crack me up.

Amy and I have been pretty good about keeping some updated pictures of them... since we are SO sure they are getting married one day... we need to make sure we have PLENTY of good rehearsal dinner slide show material!   Here is one of their first pictures together!  We met up with A and R at Smokejack's BBQ near our house.  Park and SiSi were so cute together.
Me and Amy with the two love birds at Life Group a few years ago - if I remember right, Parker would have been about 10-11 months old  and SiSi would have been about 3-4 months old.  On a side note, I am HATING whatever was going on with my hair in this stage of my life!
This one was taken in July 2 years ago.  Park would have been a year and 3 months and Sisi would have been 8 months old.
A few months later - the two cuties planning a scheme to get alone together!
OH NOW WE GOT CAUGHT!

At church for trunk or treat.  Park about a year and a half, Sisi almost one year.
The two love birds practicing their "kitchen" duties for the future.  Not sure about the cute lurker in the background... I guess she was chaperoning.  (And I will let you know that Parker will NOT be the type of guy one day to expect to be waited on by his wife - despite what it looks like here!  I'll make sure he's a whiz in the cooking department!)
 At Robin's 30th birthday party this summer, these two were up to no good, as usual!
 Running away from the paparazzi!
 These two can't get privacy ANY where!

Amy found them hiding behind her curtains a few weeks ago (this is Sisi's special hiding place!  And she thought enough of Parker to share it with him!)  I think Parker was MORTIFIED that Ms. Amy found him with his girl in their hiding place!  He's saying, "COME ON!  CAN'T A COUPLE GET SOME ALONE TIME AROUND HERE!?!?!

2 comments:

The Markham Family said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS. Cutest blog ever!!!!!! Are arranged marriages legal in the U.S.? ;) I knew from their "first date" at SmokeJack that it was love...true love...true puppy love that will turn into true real love!!! We would have SO much fun planning their wedding! Ah!

There are also those cute pics I took from Chris''s graduation party!

Whitney said...

Well, I'm ready to help throw them a wedding shower so bring it on Park & SiSi! And Hill - about not liking your hair back then, get ready b/c it's probably going to get that way again soon. My bald spot is back again and more hair is still falling out. :(