Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 months update! (1 month late! Oops!)

I continually tend to be exactly one month behind on these updates!  Yikes!  Trying to catch up this week because when I get behind, I tend to leave out a lot of details... not good.

At Caroline's 2 month check up, we got a great report!  Little one is perfectly healthy, growing at a faster rate of length than she is wide and I was reminded yet again, just as I am EVERY day, how blessed we are for two healthy children.  Here are the growth stats:

Birth: 7 lb 14 oz.  19 in.
Leave Hospital:  7 lb 5 oz
5 days old: 7 lb 11 oz
2 weeks old: 8 lb 9 oz. 20 in.
1 month old: 9 lb 11 oz
2 months old: 10 lb 13 oz.  22.5 in.



She had to get all sorts of shots a this appointment.  I took this picture after I explained to her exactly what was going to happen - she was less than thrilled.
Later, we got a few cute pics of Park and C-line together...  He LOVES kissing his baby sister.  He calls her all the same pet names we do and he talks to her in a really high pitched voice.  I love it.  He sometimes calls her sweet brother instead of sister - he's still figuring it all out!
Her comparison shot!  1 month and 2 months!
PROUD big brother!

No comments: