All the kiddos and Uncle Doug and Aunt Ash went on a bike ride! I stayed back and worked while it was quiet in our condo. Here they are getting all hooked up!
Kayley and Miller are in the back! Parker is on the bike seat.
We took the kiddos to the beach and they LOVED running around with no limits! They would literally run and run until they would fall down then they'd stand up and run back. HHI beach in January is basically deserted - so peaceful.
Whit and I with the babies!
The kids got SOAKED.
When we got back to the condo, we stripped Parker outside and put him STRAIGHT into the bath! He had cold, wet sand in places that were NOT easy to get out of! And he thought it was hysterical!
With my sweet mama.
This is the very special "blue shovel" (that's really orange) that he got from Santa! We finally got to put it to "real" use!
He was a very busy worker.
The boy cousins... (minus Garrett)
One great part about going out of town with your parents... is SHOPPING with your parents! Mommy bought me a pair of Sperrys and I am IN LOVE.... these are the most comfy shoes ever!
We went to a "welcome breakfast" one morning at the club house where they had a raffle! Well guess who won the largest raffle prize - ME of course! It was a date night for 2 at the Jazz Club and it included dinner 2, drinks for 2 and dessert for 2. And of course dancing. Well, too bad my husband didn't make the trip with me! But I was happy to hand off the prize to my parents who had a fun date night later that week after all the kiddos left! This is the "A" family after the breakfast.
Me and my boy on the beach one morning.
I started the C25K program (Couch Potato to 5 K) a few weeks before heading to HHI and so I did my best to get my runs in while there. Too bad this was my view for one of my evening runs... pretty rough huh.

No comments:
Post a Comment