Friday, March 23, 2012

More February Updates! Again!

Parker truly loves his baby sister and it comes out more and more each day.  He love to lay down with her, show her things, hold her hand and when she's crying he loves to pat her shoulder and say, "It be aw-right Car-o-wine." Unless he's watching Little Einsteins... then it's... "Mommy make her stop crying!"


We love our double stroller!  Family sent us money to go towards it and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I was skeptical... thinking the only good strollers were the $600 one that everyone talks about.  I was so wrong.  This $200 stroller from Wal Mart is a dream to push two kiddos around in.  I love it.
Our dear friends from Tifton, Ga, the Campbells, got Caroline this sweet outfit and she wore it to the Super Bowl party with our Life Group!  You can never get too dressed up for the super bowl!
Her eyes.....

How can ANYONE not believe in God after looking into a newborn baby's eyes... and at their fingers... and their fingernails.... and the little tiny wrinkles in her fingers...
AND - she turned 3 months in February.  How. Did. This. Happen.?  Still no smile for the camera!

 And near the end of the month, she FINALLY smiled for the camera!  I think it was worth the wait!

No comments: