Saturday, March 10, 2012

Random Photo Updates - February 2012

These are just a few really random pictures that I don't want left out of my blog books!

This daddy is already WRAPPED around this little girl's finger.  This mama has some strong competition for attention now!  :)
I get this text message from Chris one afternoon... to say that my jaw dropped to the floor is an understatement!
So while all the family was in town for Garrett's baby dedication, my mom, sister and I spent the entire day of Saturday shopping around town, running errands, and of course, taking a "nursing" break at North Point Mall.  If you are EVER in the North Point area and need a place to nurse, the "mommy's lounge" at Von Maur is AMAZING!  I felt like I was nursing in luxury and the lady cleaning the restrooms went ABOVE and BEYOND to help us clean up after sweet little Caroline's POOP explosion - which landed in EVERY single crevice of her car seat!  That's talent, y'all (on C's part).
My other sister's family came up Saturday evening and we all met at Whit's house for a yummy chili dinner!  The first thing Miller wanted to do when he arrived was "Hud Cawin"... and that he did.  :)  C looks a little frightened.
All of the fam at Baby Garrett's dedication at First Baptist Roswell!
And on Sunday after the dedication, the ENTIRE family and friends who came to the dedication (about 25 people) went to eat dinner... Hoppy had no problem helping me get Caroline to sleep!
This was yet ANOTHER attempt at getting a picture of sweet C's smile... no such luck.  She was ACTUALLY crying in this picture... but it looked close enough to a smile that I thought I may try to pass it off as her firsts smiling picture... but I would always know the truth. 
We got this shirt from our cousins Campbell and Catherine!  I LOVE it.
This is just a random shot of our sweet SiSi - our sweet friend's daughter and Parker's best bud.  She came over to play one day but Parker hadn't woken up from his nap yet so this crazy girl made herself RIGHT at home by plopping herself in Park's rocking chair (after dramatically throwing off all his stuffed animals that were in it!) then picking up EVERY book out of his book box, opening up the first page, then literally tossing it on the floor.  This girl is a speed reader if I've ever seen one... must be cause she's Asian.  :)  (Now before you go on and think I'm racist... this is a long time joke between Amy (who is Asian) and me!  I am convinced that she's perfect in every way... and she's Asian... so that just seems to be the best answer of how she's so perfect and I am SO not!  OK - so maybe that is racist... but it's pretty much true!)  Anyway, I LOVE this little drama queen.  :)
Now that Parker is home with mommy most of the time, mommy has had to learn to be a much more strict "rule enforcer" or else this kid will WALK a mile over me.  He goes to time out multiple times a day and he has mastered the "Feel Sorry For Me" face... cracks me up.  How pitiful?  Oh - and how could I forget to mention George.  He obviously got put in time out, too.  George is Parker's "baby" who he LOVES with all his heart.  Aunt Whitney gave it to him for Christmas and George is very loved in this house.  George gets to "ride" on Parker's back all day long (lucky George).  The only time Parker likes George to be taken out of his "back" is if he's going to the bathroom.  Pretty much - all other times - you can find George safely tucked in Parker's shirt back.  Oh - or unless he's taking one of his many naps IN Caroline's crib, WITH the sound machine on and a paci nearby.  At least he knows the routine!

1 comment:

The Markham Family said...

Ok, you are ridiculous and just plain crazy. I am FAR from perfect, but you got one thing right. I am definitely Asian! ;) SiSi is a drama queen to say the least. I love it and hate it all at the same time. Is that possible? And Park and his baby George crack me up! Too stinkin funny and cute! Love you.