OK OK so it's nearly the end of September and I'm just now catching up on August! I'm so bad! But, I'm on a mission to keep it updated so that I can order my 2011 and 2012 blog books at the end of this year! So exciting! Early in August, I left my babies for 4 days and went to Dallas with my company, Momentum Management! It was NOT easy... but it wasn't so hard, either! Ha! I was EXTREMELY busy the entire time I was there. From the moment I woke up around 7 every morning to the time I went to bed around 2 in the morning - I was non stop working! The time FLEW by and I still managed to be a "breast feeding mommy" on the go! I took breaks throughout the day to pump and even carried my frozen milk back home with me on the airplane so that Caroline could enjoy my hard workin' milk when I came back home! here is most of our group our first night out in Dallas at dinner! There were about 35 of us total! I work with some truly amazing people.
One of the events I was in charge of planning was our "outing". A friend of mine who lives in Dallas suggested Top Golf and it was a huge hit! Even the non-golfers of the group had a blast! It was H-O-T but we still managed to have an awesome time! Here I am with two of our newest employees, Sarah and Taylor.
Danny, Erika and I at dinner
I found our CEO walking wandering around while running errands one night! Really - he had just hopped out of my car because he was tired of running all my errands with me! Ha!
More of our group golfing at Top Golf!
Oh my yummo - my dinner one night - true Texas steak!
More of our group golfing at Top Golf!
Oh my yummo - my dinner one night - true Texas steak!
TFogg and I at dinner one night
I am blessed enough to work with an amazing faith-based company. I snapped this quick shot of our GM, Rick, concluding our meeting on our last day there. He opened his Bible and gave a quick scripture-reading and devotion. I just truly feel so honored to work with a company that puts their faith-based principles at the top of everything.
When I got back from Dallas, I had to run into the office one day for my Marketing Assistant's last day! I was so sad to see Natalie go... she was basically one of the main reasons I was allowed to stay home with my kids after my maternity leave was up. Natalie headed off to North Ga College in mid-August and I miss her dearly!
I just snapped this crazy pic of afternoon... just to give you a quick snip of what a typical day looks like in our house! Ha!
Park pretty much mastered his bike riding skills this summer! So proud of this little bugger!
Yes - we did... I didn't let him drive without me walking by Caroline and holding her hand... and she loved it! Except for when Park would suddenly let off the gas and Caroline's head would go flying into the dash... she laughed the entire time... this girl was MADE to be a little sister to a big brother!
I just love this little guy... spending every day all summer with him has been truly amazing. By mid-August, I was READY for him to get back into a school routine, but I just love the fact that I was able to stay home with him all summer. We had a blast and even though there were days that we absolutely drove each other crazy - I would do it all over again and again and again. We had some precious moments together!
Our crazy dog sleeps with his tongue out....
On my way home from Dallas, I sat next to my boss (General Manager by week - Sunday School teacher by weekend) and he taught me this Biblical "Circle of Protection" discipline technique. I introduced it to Parker and he gets it for the most part... I look forward to continuing this method and hopefully seeing some great results from his punishment.
I took this pic the day after I got back from Dallas during breakfast... ahhh... this girl melts my heart!
Little sister has now learned how to do the "evil smile" and destroy big brother's train! You can only imagine the chaos that ensued about 3 second after this picture was taken!
Snuggle/iPad time with daddy one night before bed...
I snapped this one afternoon because it was just too cute not to! He was washing his hands and singing his "ABCs" at the top of his lungs! Ha!
Caroline really started to eat mostly people food in August! She is doing great, hardly ever chokes on anything, and the girl can eat more than you'd think for her little tiny body!
We started doing PIG TAILS in August! Love it!
One afternoon, we headed to the park with Sisi while her daddy and Chris played tennis at the courts near the park - these two are so inseparable! Love them!
Our tennis champs!
Just like Sisi and Park are little love birds in the making, Caroline and Dylan are the same! These two are best buddies!
Dylan was the first of the "four babies in four months" to celebrate his big day! Group pictures are near impossible these days!
He had a nautical theme party - so cute!
Eat up little man!
Parker couldn't even take a break from his cake for our family picture! Priorities!
A snapshot of Chris and I on our date we went on as soon as I got back from Dallas! We desperately needed to catch up and re-kindle after being disconnected for so many days!
It was a very special night for me because Chris let us stop by Rita's on the way home! I LOOOVE Rita's and he does not - so stopping by there for a treat was a big treat!
Wow - this only got us through the very beginning of August! I have lots to do!

2 comments:
Where is Rita's? And is it ice cream? Never been before!
So cute, I get sad we don't get together more! Our kiddos would have so much fun together. I need you to tell me about that discipline model you are using with P man!!
Post a Comment