We held Caroline's birthday party a couple of weeks early since we had her baby dedication scheduled at church the last weekend of October. It only made sense to celebrate both together! So after her dedication at church (a post on that later) we rushed back to our house to get the party started! I can truly say the entire day was just perfect. I had made a point to NOT be stressed throughout the day and to just go with the flow. I clearly remember having a few stressful moments at Parker's first birthday party and ever since then I swore I wouldn't let that happen again! I was in a state of extreme thankfulness all day... having two precious and healthy children... my cup overflows.
Mimi bought this precious outfit for her! Thanks Mimi!
My friend, Amy, helped me with decorations the week before Caroline's party! She came over one morning while the big kids were at school and made the tutu wreath for me!
The cake and treats table!
We borrowed our friends bounce house to be in the yard during the party! It was a hit! It wasn't really meant for Caroline, but we put her in it the day we put it up and the girl had a BLAST! She would stand up and FALL flat on her face and she could not stop giggling! If you give that girl any soft place (pillow, bed, etc) she will immediately stand up and fall right onto it!
I found this cake tutotial on Pinterest and just fell in love with it! I knew I had to make it.
And it turned out PERFECT!
Caroline wasted no time digging right in!
The big kids were lined up to get a lick!
Pure joy! And sugar!
I'd call that a successful smash cake!
Her treats we made for the guests to take home! Chocolate covered marshmellows!
As I was making Caroline's video collage, I realized I didn't have any good pictures of Caroline and Ms. Robin! So I made sure I took some at the party!
When it was gift opening time, Mommy was working hard while Caroline played and looked out the window!
As you can see, though - I had plenty of help from the big kids!
Happy Birthday TuTu Me!
Caroline and her best bud - Dylan!
Amy and I with the babies.
Mr. Jon and Ms. Robin with the birthday girl!
Nana and Hoppy with the birthday girl!
Nana bought her a Pottery Barn chair! She loves it.
Caroline with her Aunt Whitney!
Caroline and cousin Garrett loved the box more than any gift!
More gift opening...
Our cousins from Kennesaw came to the party! Here is Caroline with cousin Amber!
We are so happy to have the Skonicki family in Georgia! :) They moved here this summer from Chicago. We love having more family close by!
Mimi and Caroline
Daddy with his sweet girl.
Uncle Scottie and Aunt Lauren came all the way from North Caroline(a)! We were so happy to have them visit us!
Our other sister, Ashley, couldn't make it up (she's due with baby number 3 in December!)
Caroline got lots of dollies! Some are as big as she!
Things were crazy during the party, and we didn't get a chance to take a picture of all the babies. Well all the other mommies of babies were meeting up for Life Group that night so we stopped by at the beginning of group and took an updated baby picture!
These are getting MORE AND MORE difficult!
All the girls and the babies!
Caroline and her babysitters! Ms. Jenny and Ms. Lauren
Caroline loves having so many boyfriends. :) She and Tanner were comparing cruising skills...
Before all the helium came out of our balloons, we decided to send a note up to Heaven for Nano! Parker told me what to write...
There it goes!
Up to Nano...

No comments:
Post a Comment