Summer started a whole new round of play dates with our friends! Caleb came over to play one morning and these three kiddos loved every second.
OH - Siennna And Dylan came over for a bit, too! Might as well make it a party, right?
Summertime also brought on our weekly pool parties with our Sunday school class! The baby pool was always twhere all the action was!
I have continued to use Dream Dinners every month - I love that place and the ladies that run it are amazing. I save so much time and money each month by using Dream Dinners... it makes for a happy momma and a healthy family! You can imagine my surprise when I show up for my session at the end of May and Kristin pulls up at the same time! We had a blast making our meals together.
Parker and I had a very special day of fun planned! We left Caroline at home with a babysitter from across the street and Park and I had a blast picking strawberries at a farm a few miles from our home! The Markhams, Bentons, Robin and Marchmans met us up there, too!
After we picked berries, I left Park play in the play park area! We had so much fun together.
They had a corn pit that Parker thought was awesome.
There was a petting zoo that was awesome! We got to hold a baby goat, a baby bunny, and we got to pet all sorts of other animals.
This beautiful peacock graced us with her presence too!
Park loved feeding and holding the baby goat.
We picked a BUNCH of berries!
Park and Sisi liked eating the berries more than picking them!

No comments:
Post a Comment