Cannot believe how long it's been since I've updated! Poor little Parker will be going through this blog 30 years from now and will wonder why in the heck his mommy forgot all about him from month 9 to month 10! Well - here is a quick update.... probably very boring to any non-family members :) Sorry!
I know you are all wondering how we are doing since Buddie... we are OK! We really are. His "doctor visit" was very peaceful - EXTREMELY difficult - but peaceful. It was definitely the most peaceful he's ever been. Chris and I both came home early from work the day we did it - loved on him lots and lots - gave him a double cheeseburger from BK and he DEVOURED it! Also gave him some peanut butter smothered all over treats - then went on a walk around the neighborhood - just us and him. Well - he couldn't even make it around the block - poor thing. It was like God was telling us it was OK... he will be better where he is now. I have to believe that... So - we took him in - both BAWLING the whole way there (probably only the 3rd time I've ever seen my husband cry by the way) and we got there - went straight into the room and we stayed with him until he fell fully asleep. We held him for a little bit then left him with the doctor to be put to sleep... we didn't feel any need to see that done... we were the last people he saw in his life and that was what was important. We miss him so much - love him so much. RIP Buddie Peanut Hull.
OK - back to updates.....This was actually from some time in December - we came home one day and could not find Jack - anywhere! Jack VERY rarely gets into trouble... so when he does... he KNOWS it and hides when we get home because he knows he's in trouble... when we finally found him - and Parker's chewed up bottle all over the house - he acted SO pathetic - I had to take a picture! Hilarious!
In the beginning of January - we met up with all our Bridge Pointe friends at Williamson Bros. in Canton! The last time we were all together, I think there was only three children in the bunch... well... now a year or so later... there are EIGHT! I felt REALLY terrible for our waitress :) But we all had a fab time!
Here is Diane and Chelsea - the only non-mommies remaining in the group! And Rachael with her son Nate!
1/2 of our table...
Kristin holding Sara's little girl, Alaina.
These girls and I have all bene taking a progression photo ever since we found out we were preggers! Sarah was sick so her husband Adam had to stand in for her! Ha!
Just getting some mommy love one night before beddy bye time!
On MLK Day - I took Pman to work with me since our nannies had the day off. Afterwards, I took P to see the T Family for some catch up! Here is Little A with Parker :) (Background: I started babysitting A when she was younger than Parker is now!)
Me and Pman hanging out at the T's house!
Park, L and A at the T's house
Middle January - we went to go visit little 2 week old Addie! Precious sweet girl! Our sweet friends, the F's, moved to Alabama a few years ago and we hardly see them anymore - but we try our best to see each other a few times a year. They came to visit us this past summer and we just couldn't wait much longer to go see them!
Chris playing with L and K.
So cute...
K was so great at helping me take care of Pman.
K and P at Bass Pro Shop
Parker will appreciate this one day :)
Possibly one of the best family photos of us!
This child has no fear... LOVED the scary bear!
Hey Mr. Bear! Can I have some of your teeth since I'm nearly 10 months and have ZERO?!?!
Playing at the F's!
PRESH!

2 comments:
YAY! You're back!
i am SOSOSOSOSOS glad youre back. i have been dying during your comm silence. i always seem to think about it when i'm in the car and i'm like, i am going to go blow up her blog with comments until she gets back. and then of course i forget. i need more parker in my life. that child is freaking gorgeous.
Post a Comment