Thursday, January 28, 2010

Last family pictures.

Our last pictures as a family of 5.


Last night was probably Buddie's worst night ever.  He didn't eat anything yesterday - yet he still pooped about 10-15 times and peed 20+ times - inside and outside - in the 4-5 hours we were home.  We considered taking him to an emergency vet last night since he was doing so poorly - but just decided to stick with our plan and just enjoy what we could of our last night with him.  It was honestly an answer to prayer.  I had been praying all week that God would let us know - clearly - if we were doing the right thing.  Watching him suffer last night was not easy and I don't want him to suffer any longer.

Be praying for us at 5:15 this afternoon.

Love - The Hull Family (Chris, Hillary, Parker, Jack and Buddie)

5 comments:

Whitney said...

We love you, Buddie! Please say hi to Beauty, Sunny & Oreo in heaven! And be nice to Oreo!!!

The Del Angel Family said...

So sorry, sweet girl. You're right though, it look like God gave you your sign. We'll definitely be praying for y'all and for Buddie!

Michael and Kim Adamski said...

I am still praying - praying God will give you strength, praying that you won't doubt or have regret. And, I'm sending a special prayer that God will have Rosie come greet Buddie and show him the ropes :)

keight dukes said...

what a sweet sweet buddie-boy. vincey will be there in heaven to party down with him too!

Anonymous said...

Craig and I are praying for you both! Love you!