Who needs a hair cut? My shaggy little boy does! Who gives haircuts to 9 month olds? Any takers?
After the table was delivered on Saturday and Park had his morning nap - we met up with our new friends from our new church - Tyler and Kristin! Tyler has been BEGGING Kristin to go see Avatar with him - but she wasn't having it and I 100% supported her not going as it looks kind of crazy to me. So - instead of him begging Kristin to go - I told him he should make my husband go with him and me and Kristin would play together while they were in their other planet movie. So - Saturday afternoon - Tyler and Chris went to the movies on a date and Kristin cheauffered me around to my errands around North Point. Thanks Kristin :) You're a fabulous driver! For some reason - I went the entire day without a picture - so here is a picture of Kristin and Tyler from her blog. They may possibly be the most photogenic couple ever - they are super cute - and one of the reasons I love Kristin is because she does the same exact pose in all her pictures... arm on the hip - leg propped up :) WORK IT GIRL!
After literally dragging Parker with us all day on Saturday - we get home -just to run out the door again to grab some fast Mexican before we headed to church for their 10 year celebration for their members! Here is what Parker looked like before we headed out the door - again. I think he was a little tired of being dragged everywhere!
And Sunday held even more fun! That post to come later!
Til then.....





2 comments:
Hahahahah TOO FUNNY! The leg thing is just habit, but the arm on the hip 1. keeps the arm from looking awkward and 2. makes the arm look thinner and not fatty! You think I'm photogenic, but really it's just my strategies...
LOL! The other night I went out and had a girls night out and my friend Wendy was telling us ALL her "strategies" for taking good photos and of course the arm on hip was one of them! She had a ton of other ones too! It was hilarious and I absolutely loved it! Too funny!!!!!!
Post a Comment