Monday, January 11, 2010

Santa in January! AND SNOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

Parker got REALLY sick (so did his mommy and daddy) on the day that we were planned to go see the REAL Santa!  So - seeing as this was only a few days before Christmas - and no one in our family was well enough before Christmas to go see him - we never did make it! 

This was UNacceptable for me - I have a photo album for all of Parker's pictures through the years with Santa and missing the very first one would NOT be OK in my book.  SO - I knew extreme measures needed to be taken. 

My sister bought a $10 PRETEND santa suit from CVS last year for my dad to wear for pictures with the babies - so I had her mail it up to me and I got our neighbor Jon to come over and try it on for us so I could get pictures of Parker with a pretend Santa!  Not as great as the REAL Santa - but this will do for the photo album!  And I think it's fun that our sweet friend/neighbor Jon will be in our photo album for years to come :)  Thanks Jon!













Family picture!


Jack and Buddie needed time with Santa, too!


Santa and the newest member of our church growth group - Sienna Li!


Pretend Santa and his wife, Robin :)

Reid wanted to sit on Santa's lap, too!




Thursday - it SNOWED!  YAY!  We don't get much snow in GA so when it does - it's a HUGE deal!  Every school was closed for 2-3 days - some schools are still closed today!


Some houses in our hood...


Our home!

Our back yard.


Our patio...


Paw prints in snow :)


More back yard...


Parker enjoyed it... I think...





Hey Buddie - do you know what this white stuff is????

Hmmm.... not too sure mom.... getting a little cold here...


Mom - not sure it's worth risking my life for the sake of your blog!


Hmm - let's see what this stuff tastes like!


OK - lots more snow on the ground Friday morning - and much colder mom....


REALLY not very happy mom..... I'M COLD!  This is borderline abuse!

Okay - one more then time to go in mom!


Much cozier inside during nap time!!  His favorite new sleeping position.... bottoms up - head in the corner. 

BOTTOMS UP has a whole new meaning :)

No comments: