Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tomorrow, Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 5:15 pm - we will take Buddie to the vet to be put down.

After talking to some more vets - and explaining the occurences of his symptoms, his age, his timing, etc... it seems as if Cushing's isn't really that probable - but that liver failure/disease/shunt is much more likely.  When he's acting down - he's probably in a lot of pain - and as much as it has been progessing lately - it will only get worse... and fast.

Please keep us in your prayers.  I can't imagine my life without Buddie.  Poor little thing.


4 comments:

Michael and Kim Adamski said...

My heart goes out to you - I know how hard this is. I will be saying prayers for you all day. Here for you. -K

Kristin said...

:(

God is going to get tired of hearing from me tomorrow because I'm going to be praying all day - between patients :)

Love you girl!

bailey smith said...

heart goes out to you, chris, and park. can't imagine how you feel. love you tons.

Jennifer Davis said...

Hillary, I hate to hear about Buddie. These pets just become family members and it's hard to let them go. Be strong tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you.
- Jen Crews Davis