Parker and his two girlfriends - Emma Grace and Aislynn - were all born within one month of each other! Their mommies and I honestly weren't that close before pregnancy - we were all friends but not close friends - well one day about 1/2 way through our pregnacies - one of us emailed the other two (knowing the other two were close to the same week in pregnancy and may have some answers to what was going on) and one email has turned into sometimes 20 emails a week to each other every since then!
It has been SUCH a blessing to have these two ladies in my life. Throughout our pregnancies - we were all going through pretty much the same exact thing at the same exact time - and after we all had our babies - we have all leaned on each other through going back to work - to dealing with certain baby blues - to celebrating with each other - and praying for each other when we need it.
Kim and Kaci are a gift to me and I am so happy to have them in my life. Thank you ladies for all your time you spend to answer my questions and lift me up when I'm having a bad day/week and helping to put me in place when I am overreacting! :) xoxo-Hillary
SO ---- Sunday after an amazing church experience - Chris and I headed over to Kaci's house to meet up with her, her husband, Emma Grace, Kim and Kim's husband, Michael and their girl, Aislynn! We had so much fun letting the kiddos play together and catching up with each other!
First - here are pics of the kiddos a few weeks after Parker was born!
Emma Grace - about 1.5 months in this picture - Aislynn - about 1 month - and Parker about 2-3 weeks.
Okay - and here they are a few months later - near the end of this summer. Emma Grace was a little more than 5 months. Aislynn about 4.5 months and Parker about 4 months old.
And finally together again! Aislynn 9 months - Parker 8.5 months - Emma Grace 9.5 months!
Kim helping Parker learn to eat puffs with his own hands!
Kaci helping Parker rock in EG's chair!
Just call me Farmer Parker!
Aislynn is for real all about some dance moves! Here's her try at the disco...
And here is her try at the robot...
And here she is doing the electric slide - saying "to the left, to the left"!
Kaci - Kim - and me - last January 2009.....
All the Bridgepoint Preggers girls last January!
All the Bridgepoint Preggers girls last March - a few weeks before Kaci had Emma Grace!
AND FINALLY - here we are with the kiddos! 9 months ago - and 9 months later!
Side note- I took these pictures of Parker that same day as the 9 month ago picture agove... he looks absolutely NOTHING like this now! I seriously think I may have mixed up my baby with another somewhere at the store or at the doctor's office!















2 comments:
So cute! I hope I have friends to be pregnant with and take fun pictures of our bellies!
What a great and FUN post! How fun to look back at how far y'all have come! LOVE it!
Post a Comment