- I have found a new job!!!! Sad - scary - and exciting! I guess I shouldn't really say I "found" a new job - because it truly found me! As of next Wednesday - I will be hanging up my event planning hat and starting a new life in the marketing field! I will be the marketing coordinator for Momentum Management out of Alpharetta, GA (a.k.a. only 20 minutes from my house IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC! --- versus the grueling 90 minute commute I have been taking every morning since last April! Yay! I will also no longer be working any holidays and will automatically get about an extra 2-3 hours a day with my precious son - all due to simply working closer to home! More on the new job later - other important things to chat about!
- I all the sudden have a speed crawler - who, in the past week, has turned into a very stable stander - and every day he goes a littler further with his limitations. It's so funny to see him take his hands off the thing he's holding on to while standing for a few seconds to test to see how long he can stay up! We have already started to babyproof - but this child is DRAWN to trouble. I think I have ONE socket downstairs that doesn't have a plug protector on it - and which one do you think he sped to this weekend.... you guessed it. I nearly had a fried baby - I nearly had a fried heart too. I think it skipped about 5 beats.
- Our silly little guy is not so smart. He has magically learned to stand up at all times - as soon as you put him in his crib for bed time - but he can't figure out how to SIT BACK DOWN. This has caused a few sleepless nights - where we are constantly going back into his room to lay him back down - just for him to get back up again. It's fun y'all.... for real.
- My son - after a LOOOOOOOOONG ten and a half month journey- has finally cut his first 2 teeth! TONIGHT! I am so excited about this! Can hardly stand it!
Driving... in our neighborhood... home from our neighbors engagement party at our club house!
I had a Pampered Chef party this past weekend! Here is my sister Whit and her daughter Kayley.
One of my fave roomies from KSU - Kate!
The VL girls and I at the party - minus Lori! And I actually had a better photo of all of us - Jen was smiling and Parker was looking at the camera - but this is my inspiration photo. My love handles are showing proudly in this photo so I am PUTTING them out there - and I am going to put a stop to the growing of my hips! And strive to be as skinny as all these crazy girls! (well not Christy cause she's PREGNANT (but momentarily still skinner than I am... ) More posts to come with my own weight loss challenge and to higher self esteem!
All the Bridge Point kids - sad that we always manage to get pix of our kids - but we often forget to get pictures of us! Much of that has to do with my hate of the camera when my love handles are showing so lovingly... ugh...

3 comments:
Hey girl! Don't worry about the crib standing...it is a VERY short lived nightmare...they quickly learn how to sit or fall back down. I think Madison's only lasted a couple of days! :) Parker is so precious!
Yeah, Kayley never had this problem b/c she thought it was fun to fall back down in her crib but I think Moms On Call suggests you let them cry it out and figure out how to sit down on their own - and if they fall asleep standing up, so be it. He's been sitting down regularly now though so hopefully he's out of that phase - bring on the teeth, Parker the Moose!!!
wish i could have made the pampered chef party. my future sister in law ended up coming in town to try on wedding dresses! hope it was fun!
Post a Comment