- Chris was laid off from his job at Turner Construction. This was a pretty big shocker to us as we really thought he had a really great chance of being hired on after graduation. Well - they gave him the boot - just a week or so after one of his bosses was fired and a whole string of more people. Even though we were shocked and not expecting it - it truly came at an OK time. God is always SO good and we completely trust that He will provide for us as long as we continue to work hard.
- I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my new job! I am SO happy at Momentum and I LOVE marketing. I can't even being to say how happy I am there and how wonderful of a job it is! God is so good - I can't even begin to describe how blessed we are!
- Parker never shuts up - he talks non stop - always - even in his sleep some nights. Wonder where he gets it from!
- Seems like teething is getting the best of me - he is cutting four or five on the top of his mouth right now and life is not super fun... it's a phase - it's a phase - and I'll miss this one day - I just have to keep telling myself this!
- Through all the teething mess - I am COMPLETELY enjoying Parker these days. He is seriously - SO much fun and I cannot imagine life any other way. He is such a blessing straight from God and I absolutely want to eat him up every night! :)
In mid March we traveled to Waycross for Griffin's 1st birthday! Here is Mimi and Parker at the party!
A cute picture of Mimi and Papa
Uncle Scottie and Parker
Papa mimicking Parker's pose of the day. He seems to come up with something new every day!
Griffin liked his cake!
The Hull Family :)
The other Hull family!
Mimi and Papa enjoying a Parker sandwich!
Check out those two bottom teeth!
Parker's new FAVORITE toy - my wooden spoon!
So - Jack got into a fight with our neighbor dog and lost! So he had to get stitches and tubes put in his arm for a week or so. Poor baby - check out this gross-ness...
One Saturday afternoon was SO nice we made a drive down to Marietta to play at the park with cousin Campbell!
We also spent one Sunday afternoon down at Nano and Poppy's house - here is Parker and Poppy!
Peek A Boo! His new favorite play spot in the house is at the bottom of the stairs.
Waking up from a nice long nap in his car seat! We finally upgraded to the BIG boy car seat! Thank goodness our family helped pay for it - these things are not cheap!
At the end of March - we went to Emma Grace's first birthday party! It was a fairy theme - Parker fit right in!
Parker picked up EG for a date on the scooter!
Parker's "fairy" costume was this cute bandana!
Emma Grace was the first baby of 5 to turn one! Aislynn is next - then Parker!
Mommy and Parker
Aislynn and Parker playing underneath the table... naughty naughty!
The Bledsoe family! Happy birthday Emma Grace!
EG wasn't too crazy about getting messy with her cake!
A few random pictures from the end of March - playing the up-side-down game with dada!
Enjoying my wagon ride around the neighborhood!

2 comments:
oh my gosh, i have imssed you like christmas!!!! dont ever leave like that again!!!! so more updates...what is chris going to do now? what do you do at your job all day (besides NOT blog)? thank you for coming baaaack
love parker's wagon "seat" - hilarious!
Post a Comment