I am so blessed to have YOU as my best friend - my lover - my confidant - my understanding soul mate - my husband. God knew - when he was forming you in your mother's womb - that he had to create you to be the most perfect other half of me - and I was not even created yet!
You are amazing in every possible way. You AMAZE me every day. To witness the growth you have made in the past 7 years of us being together is absolutely amazing. The ONLY word for it.
I know that EVERYTHING you do - you do it for me. Our son. Our future children. Our family.
You are an absolutely wonderful father. To see you with our precious, precious, miracle of a son, is perfection. I know that as he looks up to you - as he grows in a man - that he will make us proud.
God has formed you into an absolutely honorable man - and I can't even imagine what He has in His plans for your future.
I look up to you in so many ways. You are the leader of this family - and you push me every day to be the best person I can be - to support you.
I love you so much.
And I love the fact that I am going to have you by my side until the day that I die.
I smile as I go to bed - every night - knowing that I have you - forever - on my team - on my side - as my lover - my confidant - my best friend - my understanding soul mate and my husband.
I love you.
Happy Third Anniversary, Christopher James Hull



1 comment:
Your wedding pics are so beautiful!!! Happy Bday to your little man! It goes by so fast!
Post a Comment