- I'm sitting here watching my husband write his 2nd to last paper EVER since he graduates in less than a month from now - WHOOO HOOOO!
- I'm also sitting here JAMMING out to my iPod and earbuds to the "Glee" soundtrack and some of my fave spanish songs from my Spain days a few (5) years ago - simply because Chris can't stand listening to these songs - but I LOVE EM!
- Chris' and my THREE year anniversary is next Wednesday - and so is Parker's birthday - but Chris and I still TOTALLY want to do something special for our anniversary - without Parker - because we completely believe that OUR relationship is what will keep this family together for the next 100 years :) We will probably have to wait until Chris is dunzo with school - but hopefully we can pull something off that doesn't cost too much! Maybe a day long hiking trip to north Georgia or something... We went to north Georgia on our first year dating anniversary a few (7) years ago and stayed in a cute little log cabin and went hiking every day and sat on our deck every night and looked at the stars... it was amazing... maybe we can go back to that same place! Hmmm... maybe if he has a job by then.... hopefully so! It would be even better now because we live 30 minutes closer to the mountains than we used to!
- Ok - Glee's version of "Don't Stop Believing" is GREAT and I honestly think it's better than the original version... seriously.... hate all you want.. it's awesome! Glee comes back for a 2nd season next Tuesday by the way and I am STOKED!
- I am on a MISSION to lose the last of my baby weight! My sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law and I are all emailing each other each night with our calorie intake for the day, our weigh in for the day, our goal for the next week, and our rewards we'll give to ourselves if we acheive our goals! I have about 12-13 pounds to lose before I am back to pre-Parker weight! I am giving myself until July 18 to lose it all and if I do - my rewards will be a mani and a pedi, a SPRAY TAN and an entire new outfit - something that hasn't been purchased for me and by me since the summer of 2008. About time, right? Here is a picture of me when I was a few months pregnant - I had JUST reached my goal weight and an all time low when I found out I was pregnant (I was around 2 months pregnant when I first found out I was PG). This is my GOAL for July 18! I will put on these exact jeans, this tank top and ribbon belt on July 18 to test my weight goal test.
- Every time I start to sing along to the awesome-ness that is Glee, my husband glares at me and asks me if I could BE any more annoying right now. Oops!
- Starting to work out again - and doing abs the past 2 nights - has made me REALLY re-think having another c-section for my next pregnancy. I can FEEL my scar burning when I do abs and it's NOT fun. I am pretty sure doc Marcus is all about NOT doing VBACs but we may need to have a chat about it... we'll see!
- I haven't been to the beach since the summer of 2008 - and this is SO unlike me - as I grew up going to the beach EVERY summer since I can remember. We got an invitation in the mail today for my cousin's wedding on the beach over Labor Day weekend - but that is just far too far away to be my first beach trip in 2 years... we've got to figure out something before then.... Here is a picture of me and my friends at the beach - the last time I have been to the beach - summer of 08. I was actually about 2 months pregnant in this picture - but obviously wasn't showing yet. Yes - I am fully depressed - that is me on the far right... all I have to say is HELLO 6 PACK - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND YOU BETTER COME BACK TO SEE ME SOON OR ELSE I WILL SPRAY TAN YOU ON MYSELF!
- My parents are moving to Savannah in a few weeks... I am a little bit of a spoiled brat and am happy and unhappy about this. I LOATHE driving to Savannah from Atlanta - it's GOT to be the most boring car drive EVER - and the few times we've done it with Parker have NOT been fun. I am also unhappy bc my sister Ashley lives there and it's NO fair that she will have MY parents with in a few miles of her AND her in-laws within a few miles of her. Ugh... yes - I know I am a spoiled brat for thinking this but I am the youngest of 3 girls so I get a free pass every once in awhile.
- Chris' parents are calling every day with new job opportunities in Waycross.... I used to think I may want to live in Waycross - but now I'm not so sure. I have grown SO accustomed to living in Atlanta for the past 9 years - it would be hard to leave it. The only good thing about Waycross is that our in -laws are there and a handful of my friends from elementary/middle school are there - but if Chris ends up being a Okefenokee Swamp Park Tour Guide and I have to drive an hour to get to a Bed Bath and Beyond to use my 20% coupon and Parker grows up saying "ain't" and "naw" and cheering for the BULLDAWGS you can bet I would NOT be a happy southern girl :) GO JACKETS!
- DANG Y'ALL - I already reached 10 - well now this would be 11 - the latest song that came up on my iPod is Hilary and Haylie Duff - Our Lips Are Sealed - I can't imagine why my husband refuses to listen to my iPod :) Oh and what in the heck happened to the SPELL CHECK on blogger editers? Any of you other bloggers know?
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago



1 comment:
This post made my morning :) Number one, I am in complete agreement with you about the Glee soundtrack. We should jam to it together sometime because, like Chris, Tyler doesn't appreciate it like we do. Secondly, you can't move. Cumming, GA is where it's at. Third, you look pretty in those pictures, but you are gorgeous now and I hope you know that :) Fourth, let's go on a beach trip together. I miss the beach too!
Post a Comment