Friday, February 25, 2011

Last day of "school" at CCA!

Yesterday was Park's last day at Creekside Christian Academy!  We are so sad to take him out of such an awesome school, but we are excited for his transition into day care starting next week!  

Here he is with his two teachers, Ms Paddi and Ms Cassie!  Davis wanted in on the picture, too!  :)
Late last night, I got a picture in my email from his teacher of Parker and Kayley on the play ground.  It is so cute!  This is one to "save" for sure!  Park's doing it infamous "cheese" smile - that is really no smile at all....


So - above is their last day at "school" together - 
so I guess I need to put up a few shots of their first day at summer camp this past summer!  
What a change!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

So sad! Miss you already, Parker - and you're still at my house today...

Kim said...

I love the pictures especially the one of him on the playground with Katley! I know he will do great at his new school, but we will miss him.