My sweet friend, Kaci, is pregnant and is expecting ANY day now! Very exciting. Kaci and I went through our first pregnancies together (along with the rest of the Fab Five) and Kaci and I actually work together now too, so you can imagine we have become pretty close. Anyway - I was thrilled to go to her baby shower a few weeks ago to celebrate her baby boy joining the family soon! Kim was able to come as well and bring Aislynn so we got the 3 Muskateers together again. They are so funny. Here is a collage of all of them together over the past 2 years. You can click on the picture to see it in full size. These kiddos are precious together.
A few weeks after Kaci's shower, Kaci had to have some tests done so Emma got to spend the night with us! Parker and EG are so cute together - they had their own little conversations going the entire evening and into the next day :)
STORY TIME WITH DADA!
They were cracking each other up in the car :)


1 comment:
I can't believe how long EG's hair is! They are so cute together. Can't wait to meet baby Will!
Post a Comment