We have a children's CD that we play in the car whenever Park is fussy - and he loves it! Well - out of the blue - he starts SINGING ALONG to one of the songs this weekend! Chris and I just looked at each other like - "How in the world did he learn this song!" I am guessing they sing it at school - but I just had to get a video of it this weekend before he stops doing it :) He's so unpredictable in these toddler years! So - we took this last night a few minutes before bedtime - probably not the best time - and he had been singing this with me for about an hour before we finally thought of taking the video - but I did capture it well enough to remember this precious memory! Enjoy! --Hillary
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

1 comment:
And somehow super smart Parker taught the song to Kayley b/c she knows it too. I had never heard it before...
Post a Comment