Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vegas Baby!

 The week after New Years, I went to Las Vegas to work at the CES (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas.  I am not really a fan of Vegas - I guess going for work days that lasted more than 10 hours and walking the Las Vegas Convention Center (probably about 20 miles a day - I really don't think that is exaggerating) - I only got glimpses of Vegas driving down the strip a few times a day to and from the hotel.  So - Chris is truly going to have to twist my arm to drag me there again - but I have a feeling it's something he's set on one day.  We'll see.  :)  I'd rather go to the beach!

I actually didn't gamble at all while there - except with my bosses money :)  Here I am at the "picture taking" machine in our hotel, New York, NY.  
Yes - that would be parts of a roller coaster you see on top of New York New York - crazy!


 Walking around CES for 4 days before the show even opened - I was able to get a little glimpse of a few really cool things.  Here are the stars of the new movie, The Green Hornet, being interviewed at the Sony booth the day before the show opened.  And by Sony booth - I mean - this "booth" was the size of a small city.  Not kidding.

 I'm sure a million people I know would have loved to have been there. I'm just not really into electronics so it wasn't as cool to me as it probably would have been to a lot of people.
 Flying out of Vegas - it looks SO small from a plane!
 The mountains leaving Vegas...
 Parts of the Grand Canyon - now THAT is something I'd like to see one day.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

As I mentioned previously, you HAVE to go back when it's not for work and when you're with Chris. You will LOVE it then! I can almost guarantee it!