Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ginch - Not Nice!

Our awesome neighbors, Jon and Robin, bought Parker "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" for Christmas!  Well - since the day he got the book - we've probably read it to him AT LEAST once a day.  NOT even kidding.  He LOVES that book.  He points out the "Ginch" on every page, Max the dog (he also got a stuffed Max dog from J and R) and he also points out little things like the trains (chains), dolls, snow, etc.  Some of his favorite things to say throughout the book are that the Grinch's heart is too small (Ginch, Hot, Mall) and that the Grinch's shoes are too tight (Ginch, Shooooo, Tot).  I got a few videos of Chris reading to him the other night - Chris wasn't too happy about it as you can pick up in some parts of the video - but it's ABSOLUTELY a memory that NEVER want to forget.  :)  Enjoy!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

So this might be the most precious video I've ever seen. I especially love how Chris got so into it, haha. Parker is so precious and his love for the Grinch/Christmas makes my heart happy :)

The Del Angel Family said...

oh my goodness...we have the same obsession with 'Do Dawg Do'...madison even reads along with me on some pages now. and for the first time the other night she noticed when i skipped pages! haha they are so precious.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I love how Parker giggles at Chris' reading voices. I'm sure in a few months you'll be ready for something new...so what book should we get Parker for his birthday? ;-)
~Robin