Monday, January 24, 2011

Park and Camo - New Years Eve

 Parker doesn't get to see his cousin Campbell near as much as he'd like to - but we did get to spend an evening with them a few weeks ago! She only lives about 30-45 minutes away - so hopefully we'll be able to make more visits to see them now that our winter and spring lives have slowed down a bit.


For New Year's Eve - Uncle Doug, Aunt Nit-ney and KK came over!  We had fun playing Wizard (I hate that game but I was out-voted) and Apples to Apples.  I came to one conclusion this year - we are old.  We all had a hard time staying up 'til midnight.  7:00 came very early on New Year's Day when KK and Parker woke up bright and early ready to PLAY!

Parker's infamous "cheese" face....
 Tanner and Bella had a fun time playing together all night!
 Again with the "cheese" face... what am I going to do with this?
 Doug and his twin, KK.
 You could say Jack was a little tired after Tanner left on New Year's Day!  He actually fell asleep with his head up - and his tongue out.
 After I assisted him with laying his head down, his tongue stayed out!
 We finished up our New Year's Weekend by hiring a sitter and going out to eat Hibachi with Jon and Robin - then - of course - came back to play J and R's rock band - at our house!  
That's Robin on the couch - not me :)  Even our husbands get us confused sometimes. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

yes, my daughter looks just like her daddy in that picture of them together. but who does she look like in the pic with the baby doll and parker? i can't figure it out???