Thursday, August 23, 2012

End of June Updates!


We enjoyed a fun afternoon of swimming at our friends - Kaci and Bryan's pool in Canton!  Parker and Emma Grace are only a few weeks apart and have been buddies since before they came out of their mommie's tummies! 

Caroline was WORN OUT at the pool that day!  I think that had marked her 4th day at a pool that week and she was over it.
 They have a great slide at their pool that Park and Chris loved!  I think I loved it most and went down about a bajillion times!

I took a trip to visit my favorite family, The T Family!  I cannot believe how grown up these little kids are now.  I began babysitting for the T kids when Abby (below) was 9 months old!
Luke is too cool to smile, obviously! But don't let him fool you - he was AWESOME with the kids.  He loved Caroline and he was Park's favorite buddy all evening!
I love this family!
Aunt Nitney and Uncle Doug came over to visit with cousin Garrett and KK!  These two little kiddies are only 3 months apart, but are just about as different as different can be.  Caroline - 3% of all her stats... Garrett - 103% of all his stats... :)
I think those eyes just get bigger every day!
Garrett's got some "knock em dead" eyes, too!

Park and KK loved playing and dancing with the keyboard from 1980 that my sisters and I grew up with!
The last weekend of June, I headed to my parents house in Wilmington Island for a long weekend visit!  Chris was out of town on fishing trip with work so I figured I'd head down to see my parents.  Park loved playing in Hoppy's boots!

Classic

After church on Sunday, we ate at the Country Club on the island!  Yum!
Love these people!
One of my best friends, Jess, came to visit my parents with me!  She flew in on Friday morning and we had a great time together!  We took full advantage of my parents babysitting every night and we got crazy and stayed out until nearly 10 pm every night!  :)  It was so great to catch up on girl time!
After lunch at the club, we headed back to my parents to have cake for my dad's birthday which was only a few days away!

Jess and I headed to the beach every day we were there and had a great time!  She was awesome and took Park out in the water while I stayed on the beach with C-line.
This girl loves the beach a little more each time we go!


Jess and I at dinner our first night out!
 One of my favorite parts about the weekend was getting my Nano's ring from her jewelry box that she promised to us since we were little kids.  She had 3 rings she always wore and the other two were bigger and promised to my sisters at a young age.  Being the youngest, I was always a little bummed that I got stuck with the smaller ring, but now I obviously LOVE it and am so glad this is my ring!  Bubba gave this to Nano on their 25th wedding anniversary and she wore it every day til she got sick.  They were married more than 60 years!
I caught this sweet moment after church one day this month... so cute.
 Chris built a Zaxby's near our home in Cumming so it was the highlight of the year when Parker was able to go to the job site and see them big cement trucks pour the drive thru!
 Daddy officially stole all the cool points away from mommy after this trip!
 Park is my little back seat helper!  He's always soothing C-line, he feeds her bottles and sings her songs when she gets fussy!  Love it.
 Parker loves it when baby sister cuddles with him before bed!
 TAN LINES!
 Caleb came over to play one day!  These two were so stinking cute together!


 Just a random shot of these two love birds!  Park and SiSi are best of buds!
 We went to a Braves Game with the Berlins one night and had a blast!  Um - not so much.  It rained the entire time and we left early.  If we weren't with our best buds, it would have been 10 times worse!  But we always manage to have fun with this couple.
 C-line really started to play by herself in June... I love to sit and watch her!
 We got our fans on our porch!  Finally!
 Being my backseat helper again!
 She started to power crawl in June as well!  She went from nothing to speed crawling!
 We also started solid foods in June and she LOVES her baby food that I make for her.  She's not too excited about any veggies, but we mix them with fruit and she seems to be OK with that!

 One night in June, we walked into her room to find her standing up!!!!  Chris was up there in a matter of minutes lowering her crib!
 I have had this project on my mind for awhile and finally finished it!  I made our butlers pantry into an entryway storage area.  Our shoes go in the bottom, keys/purse/diaper bag on the hooks, other stuff in the cubbies!  I love this area!

 Sisi has got this boy wrapped around her little finger!  He feeds her on demand.
 And pulls her around, too!



1 comment:

The Markham Family said...

Cute pic of the 2 kiddos but what is that black stuff all over Park's hands and CLine's leg??? And CLine doesn't look that small next to Garrett! Thought he would look way bigger, but he doesn't!