Parker being the little man he is... just chillin' in his glider :)
Hey mom! May I help you?
On Saturday we had a few of our friends and family come over to celebrate my big birthday - 26! Jac helped me blow out my candles. Don't know what I would have done without him! Not sure if he blew them out with spit or air :)
Parker and I at my birthday party... bless his little heart... he got stung by some sort of insect at the party so I was a bit worried most of the day... He's fine now though! :)
My sisters and I - in matching bathing suit cover ups! Yes - we are this dorky. Whitney - the oldest - with Kayley. Ashley - the middle - with Jac in her arms and Miller in her belly - and Me - the baby - with my baby Parker.
Me and my VL friends - me, Stephanie, Jen and Christy.
Me and Chris with our precious Parker.
Parker with his Aunt Jessica at the pool.
Me and Whit with the kiddos in the pool.
Sweet Caroline, Chuck, Charlie and Brian.
Hey Kay Bird!
Jac trying to play with Kayley's raft toys...
Jac kissing Parker :)
The first thing Jac ever asks me - WHERE'S PAH-KAH?
Friday night, we got some Braves seats through my work - and they are awesome! They are 8 rows up from home plate. We had such a great time! My sister, Ashley and her husband, Joey and their son, Jac came to the game, too. This is me and Chris in front of Ashley's seats.
Jac and Aunt Hillary at the game.
Jac was a bit bored....
Chipper Jones- yes we were this close!
Before the game, Maddux's jersey was retired... here he is with his son throwing the first pitch of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My weight loss!

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools
My Friendly Stalkers...
Search This Blog
My Blog List
-
Savannah's Play - We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.2 years ago
-
T H I R T E E N - Let's sidestep the part where I address the 22-month blog absence and instead consider today's post as nothing but an abnormally long Instagram caption. I...6 years ago
-
Aquaman 2018 Full Movie [Free *HD*] Aquaman Full HD Quality Full Movie - [HD Movies] Watch Aquaman 2018 (2017) Full Movie. Streaming Aquaman 2018 can be watch for free registering. Watch Aquaman 2018 with HD Quality. Aquaman ...7 years ago
-
Our Blog and Embracing the Crazy - It's been awhile. I promised myself I would start blogging again and I always said I could find time, but I have to be honest... I haven't found time. Lif...8 years ago
-
-
PEA IN A POD: Allison & David - Such a sweet couple! I can't wait to meet their baby boy in a few weeks!!!10 years ago
-
Finally!!! - We are finally going to be able to bring our son Joseph home! We leave in nine days to travel to China to meet him and make him a Milam forever! Please p...10 years ago
-
Days gone by - Giving up on blogging came easy. At first. And then I started missing updating my blog because I know that I am going to miss looking back and wondering at ...11 years ago
-
Peyton David Tucker - Peyton David Tucker arrived July 29th at 12:55 pm. He weighed 8 pounds, 9 ounces and was 20 1/4 inches. The whole family is in love!12 years ago
-
all.of.me. - i didn't watch this live due to time well spent with my parents, BUT this jennifer nettles and john legend cover of "all of me" is out of this world.12 years ago
-
Big Garage - So excited that our new garage has plenty of room for our cars and the treadmill! Now I can be on my way to becoming Flab-U-Less!12 years ago
-
JUMPING INTO EASTER! - Hope yall are having a blessed holy week. Hey, even Jesus likes trampolines! [image: http://www.atlantictrampolines.co.uk/blog...12 years ago
-
Want to read more? - If you're new to our blogs, you might be in a similar situation as we were in. We welcome you to read and pray you find comfort in knowing you aren't alone...12 years ago
-
Some Pinterest Crafts - I thought these pom pom bookmarks were adorable. I had some left over orange yarn and decided to give it a try. I tied my tail onto the shorter piece bef...13 years ago
-
-
Fall is in the Air! - I LOVE fall time and this year is no different. I love it most of all because it means Christmas is right around the corner. I love the crisp air, fal...13 years ago
-
-
Yowza - It's mid-April!?!? - *Denial...* I can't believe it's nearing the end of April. Clearly, I'm not a "blogger" if my last post was in January when we found out we were having a ...14 years ago
-
March Photo a Day: Before / After - So I know that I owe you March 11-19, but let's just say the iPad ate my blogpost. No, really, it did. I'm still angry about it. I had this great post of...14 years ago
-
march 5th - it's monday and i'm behind in my weekly update. nothing new about that :) BUT, something very new is... HAVEN STARTED SCHOOL! yes, yes we're fully aware it's...14 years ago
-
-
-
OOPS! Sorry! I would actually prefer to keep my boobs. - Today started out RUFF, actually the twilight zone happenings started at about 10pm last night, but whatever, point is, I shoulda known the day was only go...15 years ago
-
-
Switched to Shutterfly - Hey guys, I have switched to Shutterfly - to follow visit http://itsallahayes.shutterfly.com/ Thanks!15 years ago
-
Edward "Beau" George Bailey, II - Uncle Ed (Rena's Uncle) passed on 3-7-11 after a short 50 years of life. He fought as hard and as long as he could. I had the honor to know him and be a pa...15 years ago
-
Preview of our "Adventure Family Day" - My heart is still having issues from this activity of the day. *no people or animals were harmed, unless a certain someone's screaming hurt the ears of the...15 years ago
-
Ethiopia: Wednesday - Hey Guys, we finally got power back when we got home last night. Wednesday was a great day. We went to the Bethany Office and met with our social worker ...15 years ago
-
-
Happy Birthday, Mr. Deese - A few weeks ago, we celebrated the 29th birthday of Mr. Deese!! We ate outside at one of his favorite places & went dancing...all with great pals. So fun! ...16 years ago
-
New Pictures! - His hat finally fits! He's hit 8 lbs this week! Just over 5 weeks old! Two of the most precious little feet in the world! Our little boy! One month ol...16 years ago
-
Photos AWOL! - I have had one of my biggest fears happen to me. Several years ago when I switched from film to digital pics I had the thought, what if I ever lost picture...17 years ago
-
Thanksgiving in Florida - Hello fellow bloggers and stalkers! I apologize for my lax attitude towards blogging lately- but hey I was in Florida in 70 degree weather for 10 days, so ...17 years ago
-
"conversations" new blog - from now on, go to petehixson.org for the new "conversations" blog......18 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
What is your favorite BOY name?
Labels
BridgePointe Friends
(9)
Buddie
(1)
Christmas
(2)
Cousins
(6)
Family
(7)
Hopkins Family
(20)
Hubby
(2)
ML Friends
(5)
Mommy Blabbing
(15)
Parker James
(11)
School Friends
(8)
Smiley Parker
(5)
Videos of Parker
(29)
VL Friends
(4)
Waycross
(4)




No comments:
Post a Comment