Monday, July 13, 2009

Fortenberrys Visit!

Our sweet friends, The Fortenberrys, came to visit us this past weekend! They came and stayed Friday night with us and we had so much fun catching up! We hadn't seen their little ones for nearly 2 years - way too long! I used to babysit Kaylee (now 4 years old) when she was just a few months old. I miss these guys :) Thanks for coming Fortenberrys!



A sweet moment I caught between daddy and son on Saturday morning...

Parker was happy that the Fortenberrys were visiting!

Kaylee was doing a really good job helping Chris watch Parker on our monitor! She was SURE to let us know whenever he moved! :)

Kaylee helping Chris...

The moment they got here Friday night, Kaylee helped me give Parker his bottle... she's such a great help!

1 comment:

Michael and Kim Adamski said...

it's funny how little kids will make your baby look so huge when they're holding them :) Then compared to a big person, they look tiny again