Parker - 11 weeks and Griffin - 15 weeks.

Mimi and Papa with the two little guys!

Precious :)

Parker in his big man outfit :) Ready for church on Sunday!

Precious :)

Parker in his big man outfit :) Ready for church on Sunday!
Parker sleeping on Uncle Jeffrey - I think Camo was a LITTLE jealous! The entire weekend - we never got a picture of all 3 Hull grandkids together. There was NEVER a time they were all awake and not eating or crying at the same time! Maybe next time! :)
My dear friends, Heather and Laura, came to visit us on Saturday! We all have a pretty crazy/special bond... First of all - we have all known each other since the 3rd grade... so that's pretty special in itself. But... our other bond... a little different. Laura and I were both bridesmaids in Heather's wedding back in September 2001. Well - the night before the wedding, I was driving us all to get some dessert at Applebee's - YUM! - and well - while turning into Applebee's, I turn right in front of an oncoming car and we got into a terrible wreck - completely my fault. I just remember looking back at Laura and I thought she was dead - oh my gosh - I still get chills when I think about it. So scary. Anyway - she was just blacked out from being hit straight on by a car. We all spent the night in the Waycross hospital and Laura was hurt so badly, she couldn't even be in Heather's wedding the next day! Ugh! What a crazy weekend - but we all will NEVER forget that night and we will NEVER forget each other! Love you girls!!!
Tuesday night, after our walk, I just happened to realize how HUGE Parker was! It's amazing how fast he's growing - it's so sad - and awesome! I also realized I hardly have any pictures of he and I together - since I'm always the photographer around here! So - I had Chris go grab my camera right before we were putting him to bed to get a few shots of us.
This kid is ALWAYS sticking out his tongue!

This kid is ALWAYS sticking out his tongue!
This picture below pretty much describes our ride home on Sunday.... lovely.... awesome.... I know.... I don't think we're traveling with Parker anymore until he's at least 16 years old... and he can drive himself! Oh my gosh - you don't even want to know what happened on our way home. After already stopping twice to change him and feed him - he decides to POOP. Not just a normal poop - E-X-P-L-O-S-I-O-N POOP! Yikes! It came out ALL ends of the diapers - top, bottom, left, right... nasty. Not only did it get all over him - his hands - his feet - his body... but it got down INTO the car seat, underneath it, on me, in the car, all over his seat belts, all over the buckles holding him in. That was a REAL fun stop. Yaaaay Parker. Traveling with you is so much fun. So - to say the least - our normal 3.5 hour trip to Waycross has now turned into a SEVEN hour trip. No thank you. TO ALL MY WONDERFUL FAMILY WHO LIVES IN WAYCROSS AND ANY WHERE THAT IS MORE THAN A DAY'S TRIP AWAY.... Chris and I have a LOVELY home in Cumming, Ga and you are all MORE than welcome to come stay with us ANY TIME. :) Love, Chris, Hillary and Parker the Pooper.
~~~Now to Papa Hull - you are the only one who would think a trip to Atlanta from Waycross counts as a "day trip" - so your opinion doesn't count. ~~~ :)









2 comments:
Parker must have been very sad to leave his cousin Griffin - that's why he cried all the way home & pooped on everything!
Oh Hillary! You're so precious, and I will never forget the night of our wreck. It was a blessing in disguise...it gave us a special bond. It was great seeing you on the 4th of July. Maybe we won't wait another 2 years before we see each other again! LOVES!
Post a Comment