Thursday, July 16, 2009

Parker's Laugh and his fit during his bottle!

Parker has REALLY begun to laugh lately! We are SO in love with this precious human being :) Check out his laughs last night! Towards the end of the video, he started to get some gas so his laughs started turning into whines, but you can get the gist :) Enjoy!



There are always a few times I have to take the bottle out of Parker's mouth duringh is nighttime feeding so I can wipe his face, or burp him, or readjust my arm that is forever falling asleep because his big 'ol head weighs ten pounds! :) And just recently, he's begun to pitch a huge fit whenever we take his bottle away! It's SO cute! I got Chris to film his little fit pitches last night during his nighttime bottle. I didn't keep the bottle away too long to where he really starts screaming his head off in a REALLY high pitch scream - I don't want to be reported for being a child abuser - but I did keep it away for you all to see his absolute precious-ness :)

2 comments:

Jenny B said...

Parker is such a handsome little guy! I love your videos!!!

Whitney said...

so mean!