Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Parker - 3.5 months

Me and my favorite little animal I go to sleep with every night. It lights up and sings a lullaby to me... we talk about my day and everything that happened.... we're best buds :) My Aunt Whitney thinks he and I kind of look alike....


Monday night, I sat at the table with mama and dada in my high chair! I was able to sit up all by myself for about 2 minutes... then I just got wore out... its a lot of work to hold my head up! Mommy decided we would wait another few weeks before trying it out again!

I'm such a big boy!

Starting to get a little tired...


Playing with dada this weekend!




I love kissies from dada!




Yes - I know I'm beautiful :) I am all dressed up in this adoreable outfit cause I went to the church nursery for the very first time in my ENTIRE LIFE on Sunday morning! I had so much fun and I made lots of new friends!


Getting my nails clipped by Aunt Whitney... mommy's too afraid to do it after nearly cutting my finger off one time!


Mommy was giving away all my old clothes to my Aunt Ashley and she started crying when she found this little hat I wore home from the hospital! It was HUUUUUGE on me 3 and a half months ago... now she couldn't even fit it over my giant head!

No comments: