On the way down to Savannah, we were able to meet up with Papa and Mimi who were on their way to Atlanta! It was a SPECIAL treat cause we got to eat OUT which is something Chris and I do not do at all anymore! Our new and improved budget has $0 alloted for eating out! It's really not so bad... We truly have an absolutely blessed life that I cannot complain about and if not having cable television and not going out to eat help make ends meet, then that is fine by me! :)

Here is Park and his Papa and Mimi in the Outback parking lot in Macon, GA.
Chris taught Jac how to JUMP off the couch and onto the pillows... see video below for more information :)

Park and Miller Edward Cetti



















1 comment:
Hey I can't believe you came through Macon and did not come see me (and my 20 lbs of Kaylee stuck on my belly). This week has been our pack for the hospital week. If you have any suggesting let me know! I'm glad you had fun in Savannah seeing Miller! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment