Parker will be 4 months old on Friday! Here are some "I'm almost 4 months old" pictures!
Mommy and Parkster playing outside! Yes - that is a BIG chunk of drool that landed in my MOUTH shortly after this picture was taken... yummy!
.jpg)
P and Mama

A PARKER SANDWICH!
.jpg)
Hi, my name is Parker and I am ABSOLUTELY precious :)
.jpg)
THE HULL FAMILY.
.jpg)
Parker and Mommy last week...
.jpg)
Parker showing off his new baseball hat from the Crummey's!

He was getting a little ancy in the carride over to Aunt Whit's house.

Playing with dada - he can ALWAYS get me to smile!

Hanging out one morning while dada was getting ready for work! I have on my tee shirt that my Mimi and Papa got me from HAWAII!
Sitting at the dinner table with mama and dada in my bumbo seat!

AT THE POOL in my raft for the very firstest time!
1 comment:
Is Parker naked in his bumbo seat? You're brave...
Post a Comment