Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy Weekend Day 1! Visiting Nano and Bubba

Last wekeend was our FIRST of about 2 months worth of weekends where we didn't have plans to leave town.  So - what do I end up doing - oh - you know - making plans to leave town.  My grandparents live south of Atlanta and they aren't able to come see us - and we haven't been down to see them in several months so we made the trip down to see them Saturday morning!  Parker had a blast hanging out and he just fell in LOVE with "Bubba". 

Nano, me and Parker
 Nano was a preschool teacher for like ever - and she also kept kids at her house from the time they were 6 weeks to the time they were too old for a baby sitter so she's got LOADS of fun toys!
 Bubba and Parker

Here is a picture of Bubba and Parker when Parker was only 4 months old...  You think Park has changed much?
 Parker LOVED sitting on Bubba's tractor outside.  We may have experienced one or two or TEN temper tantrums every time we had to take him off - but I want to end this post on a happy note so we won't go there!
 He was OUT on the way home - doesn't this look comfortable?  I tried my best to make a pillow for him with whatever I could find but his darn head is so heavy - I couldn't find anything to work.  He didn't seem to mind and he slept the entire way home!

No comments: