Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Fab 5 - From the beginning

I had the awesome opportunity go to through my pregnancy with some awesome Christian ladies from our old church in Woodstock, BridgePointe Church.  At first - it was just Kaci.  Then Kim. Then me!  HOW AWESOME!  Because our due dates were within a month or so of eachother, Kaci, Kim and I really formed an awesome friendship through advice/complaining/exhausting emails from the very beginning of our pregnancy - and we keep them going even now!  During our pregnancies, we were going through the same things at the same time.  And now, our little ones are going through the exact same stages at the same time.  It is so fun to keep up with one another and know what everyone is going through!  It's hilarious to read back through emails from the pregnancies complaints - then to our baby blues that we encouraged one another through - now to how we are all dealing with the inevitible TEMPER TANTRUMS that have so awesome-ly graced our offspring.  I can still remember the few days after Parker was born when I couldn't stop crying, and I was really worried that something was wrong with me - when Kim and Kaci came to my rescue and we all talked through what we were going through - which helped me get back to normal after having Parker.  So - anyway!   A few months after we all found out we were pregnant, we found out Rachael and Sarah were pregnant, too!  We have ALL gotten together throughout our pregnancies AND throughout the past year and a half of our little one's lives!  It's been a blast and I look forward to the MANY more years of pictures of all the littles ones!

Kaci is already working on the next round - but I think we will sit this one out :) 
No more babies for awhile for us! 

In the beginning - there were 3 :)

 Then there were 5!








 Parker and Emma Grace only live a few miles apart so they got to meet when Parker was only a week old!











2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hillary, this is such a good post full of precious memories! I want to smile, laugh and cry at the same time. A little surreal how fast the time has passed.

Love these babies! And mommies :)

Kristin said...

This is so amazing! I want this when I get preggers!!