Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy Weekend Day 1.5 - Dada's little helper

My grandparents have 7 acres of land of nothing but trees and creeks so we were able to get some firewood from my Pop's land for free!  Yippee!  I was inside making dinner for a neighbor who just had a baby so I sent Parker out to help dada - little did I know - he actually helped!  I was sure I was going to get a knock at the window asking me to take P back insinde so Chris could get stuff done - but much to my surprise I went outside after awhile to find this precious little scene :)  See the bottom for a video. 






2 comments:

Kim said...

Those are so cute!! I just love it when Davis helps Lance....they love helping Daddy! It looks like you had fun on the couples retreat....I am dying for a weekend break....maybe someday! :)

The Markham Family said...

Beyond cute!