In early November (yes - I'm THAT behind on blogging!) my co-worker, DD, and I threw a surprise wedding shower for our co-worker, Erika! I made these ADORABLE pretzel people bride and grooms that I am so in love with :)
Erika and I showing off my pretzel people!
The office ladies! Minus DD who was taking the picture!
Her wedding was that Friday night at an old plantation house in Roswell - ABSOLUTELY amazing wedding. Erika originally wasn't able to invite anyone from the office but at the last minute she had a couple of people unable to come so DD and I were able to go - we were so excited!
Walking down the aisle with her father and son.
She came in and left in a horse drawn carriage!
DD, Erika and I at the wedding reception. Erika hadn't had ANY sweets for a few months before her wedding so all she could talk about was eating her wedding cake! We had to document this important experience! :)
You can always tell when my husband takes a picture.... it looks like someone is standing on a chair taking the picture.
Chris and I after the wedding.

1 comment:
Fun! I love those pretzel people, they turned out so good.
Post a Comment