No - I am NOT cussing in my title. "Asses" is a word used A LOT in our house these days. Now before you go and report us, you have to understand that "asses" is how our sweet, innocent little boy says the word, "GLASSES" - which he LOVES to put on! These pics were taken after Park's bath a few nights ago and after screaming at the top of his lungs, "ASSES ASSES ASSES ASSES" I gave in and let him try them on - while nearly falling over on the floor from laughing. Here are a few pictures of our little stud in his "asses". :)
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

5 comments:
Love it!! We haven't discovered "asses" yet... but I am slightly embarrassed by Evie's pronunciation of "clock" whenever she points to a clock or watch in public. I'll let you figure out how she pronounces it! =o)
How cute and funny is little Parker! Loving the "asses" also.
this is hysterical! haven tells the dog to "sh*t beau! (sit)" all. the. time. :)
Good gracious, he's cute! I'm a new follower and found you from Kristin M.; we used to be in the same Bible study when she lived on the other side of town!
Can't believe you let him stand on the bathroom counter while you took that picture!!! Guess he was too busy admiring himself in the mirror to jump off...
Post a Comment