Friday, March 11, 2011

Camo's REAL birthday!


 So - a good thing about having a mommy due with your baby sister very close to the same day as your own birthday is that you get to celebrate your birthday early with all your friends (in case the baby came early) and again on your real birthday (because the baby still hasn't come!)  

Last weekend, we spent lots of time down in Marietta to celebrate Camo's birthday again :)  I mean - she IS 3 y'all - it's a big year!

Mimi and Papa weren't able to come up for her early birthday party so they came up for her birthday (and I secretly think they packed extra thinking Amy would go into labor and they would just get to stay! - Not the case).  But we had a great time hanging out with family again!  We love our little Campbell Anne!

Papa and Parker playing "Bumble Bee".... Park would lift his shirt up so Papa could "Buzz" him.  It's his favorite game and Papa has been playing it with him since he was a LITTTTLE baby!
 
OH THE BEE GOT HIM!
Parker and Mimi at dinner!
Camo and her cake!
Promise he's not drunk.
Parker made a NEW friend at Campbell's birthday dinner!  Campbell's Pops and Parker played the ENTIRE time we were there!  Park followed him around like a little puppy and didn't leave him alone!  Guess we'll have to make a SPECIAL trip to St. Simons Island where Pops lives to visit this summer.... oh darn!
BIRTHDAY GIRL!
The fam!  Last picture before baby girl Brown comes into the world! 
On Sunday we had brunch at Ray's Killer Creek and it was AMAZING!  Papa and Mimi kept Parker entertained for us!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Loved the updates and pictures! Paker is precious! I will email you a picture of him and Davis pushing eachother in the car if I think about it tonight. I have to update our blog tonight....I am behind by a few weeks. Today at the doctor Davis got a popsicle and he kept reaching for another one saying Car Car....I think he was wanting to get one for Parker...too cute! He misses Parker at school....we can't wait to see you guys again at Parker's B-Day! :)