Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dancin' Man

Our little Parkster LOVES to bust a move - always at the most random time possible. 

Oh - mom just got me out of my car seat?  I think I'll bust a move in the middle of the garage. 

Oh - I just ate 5 gold fish?  I think I'll bust a move in the kitchen.

Oh - I just passed gas?  I think I'll bust a move to celebrate.

The kid is CONSTANTLY dancing - but NEVER when he want him to.  Only when he thinks there is something worth dancing for. 

He had school pictures at day care last week and the kid is seriously so darn cute I had to take his picture before we left for school.  Well, apparently, home boy thinks that this was a reason to bust his moves. 

Here he is bustin' his moves in our front yard. 





2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a little studmuffin.

Sarah said...

He is adorable! I sure hope he busts a move or two at his BD party!