Ok typing this on my phone so apologizing now for spelling and short sentences. I did this with Parkers labor so I feel the need to keep it up this time!! Contractions have been approximately 10-15 min apart since this afternoon after work. Kristin (one of my best friends/chiropractor) met me up at her office around 10pm to adjust me and get my body ready to push a baby out! We are in bed now trying to rest for what may be a really long night. Much easier said than done!! Chris is snoring but I want him to be well rested to help me through what is to come later today. We won't head for the hospital til my water breaks or my contractions are between 6-8 min apart... Or closer. Hmmm... Just had another contraction and it was 7 min 30 sec after the last one.... Guess I'll wait through a few more before waking up Mr. Snore Man and calling the doctor. All I can say is OUCH... These hurt so bad but I am so thankful to be expericing this right now!!! What an amazing thing is the woman's body... To just know exactly what to do and how to labor. Praying that progression continues tonight!!! 12:39 am.
12:45
Another contraction 7 min 30 sec after previous.
Savannah's Play
-
We went to see the Music Man which Haley's little miss Vernon Hills was in.
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment