Wow - I am SO sorry! For those of you who read my blog, but don't know me otherwise, you are probably thinking something terrible happened! Well - nothing terrible happened - quite the opposite! After approximately 48 hours of steady contractions, our sweet precious girl, Caroline Grace Hull, entered my arms and became the newest love of my life. I have a little bit of a crazy birth story and am going to start on it this week to post over a few different days, but for now I'll just leave you with this. :)
Caroline Grace Hull
Born 11/16/11 at 10:04 pm
VBAC SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!
19 inches long
TONS of black hair
Eyes are dark
Most beautiful baby ever! :)


4 comments:
Congratulations! Nice to have some pink on the webpage to balance out the blue. Miss Caroline, welcome to the world. :D
Yay! I was starting to get worried :) You know how to leave an audience hanging. Congratulations to you and your family. She is beautiful!
She is so gorgeous and I can't wait to hear about the birth story. Hope you are doing well at home :) Love you, girl
Hey - you told me Garrett was the most beautiful baby ever! ;)
Post a Comment